Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New series on Social Security on Your Safe Money Show

I recently went to classes on Social Security. I thought "well I'll go but more than likely it'll be boring and I won't learn much". Boy was I wrong. It was one of the better seminar's I've been to and what I learned I will now share with you.
Starting this Saturday the 22 of March I'll start the series with "Finding your PIA". This series will be about maximizing your Social Security benefits and the tips I'll be covering could make a huge difference for you when you're making decisions about Social Security. There's 10 topics total and depending on time we'll get through them all in 7 to 10 weeks. So as not to overwhelm, my weekly show will also cover other topics like this week I'll also look at avoiding retirement penalties and fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment