Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Retirement the "ultimate" trip

 If you’re planning a summer “road trip” I saw ideas to go “BIG”. Let me explain. I found a huge yard sale that stretches 690 miles across 6 states. It’s held on the first Thursday to Sunday of August and is named the 127 Yard Sale because it stretches along Highway 127 from Michigan to Alabama. You don’t have to go far either in Minnesota you can check out: The world’s largest Paul Bunyan in Akeley. The Biggest Ball of Twine is in Darwin. Big Ole’ America’s Biggest Viking is in Alexandria. Of course there’s the Spam Museum in Austin. The Jolly Green Giant in Blue Earth and of course we can’t forget the Giant Dala Horse right here in Mora. So, I’ve done my part for tourism, but let’s face it, we “plan” when we take a road trip and retirement is the “biggest” trip of all, so when you need a guide, I am here to help. Call 320-679-5183 or go to yoursafemoneyshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment