Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Managing time

 I wanted to open the show today talking about “time”. You know time is given to each of us equally, think about it, there’s 24 hours in a day, seven days a week and 52 days a year. The only variable is how long each of us will live. Have you ever wondered where all your time goes? The average person spends seven years in the bathroom, six years eating, four years cleaning house, five years waiting in line, two years trying to return phone calls to people who aren’t there, three years preparing meals, one year searching for misplaced items and six months waiting at red lights. That’s why prioritizing your time should be a top priority.

February is National Time Management Month, a perfect time to develop a plan to ensure that everything you do is moving you in the direction of your goals and limiting the distractions that prevent you from realizing them. Maybe my having my 59th birthday recently got me thinking about time but as you get older you realize that time is marching on. Am I doing the things I feel are important and if not how can I fix that? Much of what I do with retirement planning has to do with “time” management. By getting things in place with a strategic retirement roadmap we can have the best chance for you to realize the retirement you want and deserve. But there is some work to do. Ask for our Safe Money Kit, it has the pieces you need to get that roadmap started for your retirement. To get our Safe Money Kit call 855-22money or go to yoursafemoneyshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment