Tuesday, September 1, 2020

When to retire

 The question I get from many of my clients is "when should I retire"? Well some choose an age like 62 or 65. Some have a financial goal, like when I have a million dollars in a retirement account. I have a check list, if you have a handle on these things, you might be ready to retire. If you know what your expenses will be and also know you have enough income to cover these costs. If you've eliminated debt, having low or no debt allows you to use your savings and retirement income for current expenses. Having an emergency fund is especially important in retirement. Can you afford health insurance? Do you have a social network outside of your job.? And do you know what you want to do in retirement? Having the retirement you want and deserve takes planning, call me for a no cost, no obligation appointment at 320-679-5183 or go to yoursafemoneyshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment