Thursday, June 20, 2019

Your Safe Money Show highlight for Saturday June 22nd

I am hoping you will have time this Saturday morning (June 22) at 7:30 to listen to Your Safe Money Show.
Topics this week: You've probably heard before that baby boomers are to blame for Social Security's money issues, well that’s not the case and I’ll explain that in more detail.
Also, personal loan scams are becoming a bigger problem, I’ll have the warning signs. 
And an interesting report says the Treasury depart feels the student-debt crisis is so bad that financial education should be mandatory for college students. This is about as strong a wording on this topic as I’ve heard so I think it’s important we share more on this.
Listen at KBEK 95.5FM. They stream live at kbek.com.
Hear recent shows at the podcast page at yoursafemoneyshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment