Monday, July 18, 2016

Budgeting

Over my 20 plus years in the financial service field, I have helped many of my clients find their way to financial freedom, by establishing a “budget”. My advice is to save every bill statement, receipt, or check for one month, three months would be better.
A great way to really know what you’re spending, write it down in a notebook. The idea is to discover what you’re spending your money on. Obviously there are required services like utilities (electric, gas, sewer, water) but there’s also not-required utilities (internet and cable). I am sure some feel internet is a must these days. But as you really fine tune what your spending your money on, you can find ways to save. Once you’ve accumulated a months’ worth or longer of bills, receipt’s ect. balance that against what money your taking in via a paycheck or other monies. With that information you can now decide where you can save. Usually the cuts in spending are easier than you think. 
If you need help setting a budget call me for an appointment 855-226-6639.

No comments:

Post a Comment